Who We Are
Serving you, our customer, since 1978 in all areas of electrical work is what we do. Our intention is to perform the projects you want done in a manner that goes beyond your expectations in several areas, such as:
- How we treat you
- How we treat your pets if you have any
- How we treat your property, inside and out.
- Timeliness, setting reasonable time lines and meeting them
- Providing the best materials and equipment ensuring a long and trouble-free experience with them
- Fair pricing
How We Do It
- We listen intently to you.
- We consistently train ourselves in all the ways we know to meet our intentions listed above. This includes how we interact with you and staying current with all the electrical code changes that happen.
- We are a company of very qualified and willing people AND we are nice!
- If we mess something up, we fix it, correctly, cheerfully. Period!
Our Memberships & Organizations
At Ron Dorris Electric & Solar, we strive to constantly be educating our electricians and staff in order to provide our customers with the most efficient equipment and knowledgeable training.
We have been an Honor Roll member of the Better Business Bureau every year since we were invited to be listed.
Western Electrical Contractors Association, (WECA-IEC), a Chapter of Independent Electrical Contractors, (IEC) is a statewide non-profit organization serving merit shop electrical contractors, their employees and the industry suppliers that support them.
Need electrical repairs to your home? Questions about solar power or generators?
Call Ron Dorris Electric & Solar today to schedule an appointment with a certified electrician!